Weboc Registration Procedure

WEBOC stands for Web Based One Customs developed by PRAL (Pakistan Revenue Automation Ltd)., for FBR and its divisions like Customs . It is a web based system for filing Goods Declarations (GD) for import and export cargo., which can be used by both Importers, Exporters and their Customs Clearing Agents. At this point, WEBOC is the standard and mandatory platform for filing Goods declarations. Therefore, the previous filing of GD under ‘offline’ methods, is no longer available.

Therefore, if you want to Import or Export, then WEBOC registration is mandatory. The WEBOC registration itself is very simple. Provided you have completed the below steps.

1. Sales Tax Number Copy
  2. National Tax Number Copy
  3. NTN Verification Copy
  4. CNIC Card Copy
  5. CNIC Nadra Verification
  6. ATL (Active Tax Payer) Copy
  7. Office Registry or Rent Deed Copy
  8. Bank Statement for last three months. Original
  9. Bank account maintenance letter. Original
  10. One Utility Bill of Office
  11. Letter Head x 3 Copies

Once you have obtained the above mentioned registrations and documents. Please visit the WEBOC registration office, at Lahore, It’s located at NLC Dry port with your original CNIC. You will have to fill the form, providing the complete details about your company along with your contact details and most importantly email address. Because, PRAL will generate the user-ID (tr-0-yourNTN number) and password and email to you. You can download the WEBOC registration form here.

Once your WEBOC registration is completed, you are all set to Import or Export. If you are based at Lahore, we can personally help you with the registration process. Therefore please feel free to contact our Lahore Office.

hi there,
plz assist,is it possible to register for WEBOC as individual without having company or business to import items. i mean if we get NTN & STRN but no business or company.
also do we need to show funds in bank account for last three months,I mean business transactions or they just need a bank account details?

Dear @Muhammad_Idrees

All required information is based on requirements of FBR all documentation is mandatory to have WeBOC Licence, However you can not register as Individual, You must need to have registered tax payer Company for WeBOC registration, You need to show your company bank transaction statement no need to show payment in your account.

we are doing business in pharmaceutical manufacturing.could you please help us we see there are 5% to 3% duty on all active material of pharmaceutical product but our custom department charges custom duty at 11%. how can we apply fifth schedule to claim 5% to 3% custom duty and what is the process means required documents?

Please need your kind expertise in this regards,

waiting for your kind reply

Please all forum member could help me where i will be post/ask my query/question in this forum. i search but unable to find that where is that menu to start my thread/qyery

we are doing business in pharmaceutical manufacturing.could you please help us we see there are 5% to 3% duty on all active material of pharmaceutical product but our custom department charges custom duty at 11%. how can we apply fifth schedule to claim 5% to 3% custom duty and what is the process means required documents?

Please need your kind expertise in this regards,

waiting for your kind reply

Dear @Usman_Ghani

Thanks for your value able question,
Please clarify your commodity to check and let you know Correct H.S code, SRO and Exemptions however we’ll confirm you all kind of applicable SRO and Exemptions accordingly.

Looking forward to your advice soon.

Usman_Ghani19h
Please all forum member could help me where i will be post/ask my query/question in this forum. i search but unable to find that where is that menu to start my thread/qyery

Dear @Usman_Ghani

You may create your new topic from Home Desktop of forum, right corner to start New Thread by clicking NEW TOPIC.

Hello - thank you a good post. We are sending small courier shipments from Pakistan and company is based in Karachi. All items are shipped from Sialkot. We have company registered as exporter and NTN number too. Now the bank al habib will not allowe us to to receive money without a weboc. For Weboc we need Sales tax (even our return will be NIL always as we dont sell/import/manufacture anything we are traders.

Everyone tells us sales tax is a pain and also if we need to deregister for some reason its pain in the arse?

We are a home based business and Indont think its illegal in Pakistan, is it?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dear @Kash_Jam

Thanks for asking your valuable question here.

You must need to have WEBOC trading Licence if you want to trade international even if you have home based business and its not illegal but you must need to have a registered company and WeBOC to receive your payment in your account, You can check required documents detail for WEBOC registration in below provided link,

http://files.tron.pk/webocReg.pdf

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Thanks for your kind reply.

we are import following pharmaceutical active raw material most frequently:
Secondly, we import all following material either from India or china only.

Ceftriaxone
Cefepime
Gemifloxacin
Mycophenolate
Cefotaxime
Esomeprazole
Omeprazole
Pantoperazole
Piroxicam
Carbamzapin
Cefoperazone+sulbectm
Iron Sucrose
Levopsulpride
Moxifloxacine

Dear Sir,

5th SCHEDULE TO CUSTOM ACT 1969 (IV OF 1969) LINK IS ATTACHED.
Please Read Table “A” Page # 35 to 39 Table ‘‘B’’ Page # 39 to 42 and Table ‘‘D’’ 47 to 49.
If your items fall in above Tables then 5th schedule is apply.

http://download1.fbr.gov.pk/Docs/2016102015102621114FifthSchedule.pdf

Hi, I have business office in lahore but my business bank account is in different city so it will be problem for get Weboc?

Yes. You will likely run into problems therefore open an account at a Lahore based branch. As the same bank account will be used for overseas funds transfer to your vendors when importing goods from them.

There will be any problem for weboc if I have new business bank account?

Or just change address with my bank.

Hi @Nawabimporters

We replied to your direct mailing address for your Questions :slight_smile:

Plz check on it and let us have your response.

How about if company is new and have new bank account so how the compnay can show bank transactions?

Hi @Nawabimporters

Thanks for your Valuable question.

You have to give a request letter to FBR regarding your new company and mention your true reasons that you are facing to apply for WEBOC.

Hope it will resolved and you’ll have your login ID soon :slight_smile:

Yes, this is a valid question, you may ask them it’s a newly registered company, so you can just give 1 month statement etc.