USB data cables import from Malaysia

Hello

Can you please let me know the import duties and air freight charges from Kuala lumpur Malaysia to Lahore Pakistan for the following items.

1. USB Data cable
  2. Mobile charger
  3. Keyboard
  4. Mouse
  5. Herbal medicated oil in gm packings

The weight of each consignment will be 50 kg and ex works in Kuala lumpur.
Please quote the pct code, duties, taxes, air freight in $/kg and handling charges both sides.
Delivery will be in lahore

regards

farooq

1 Like

Dear Valued Customer,

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Your required Rates have been sent you through e-mail to your direct mailing address.

Hello Mr. Asad,
I am waiting for the mail. I have not received it as yet

regards

farooq

Dear Sir,

Thank You for your Interest with Tron Global (Pvt) Ltd.
First of all we must need to have your proper Complete inquiry.
Please go to as below provided link.

https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/1

Please fill this shipment inquiry Forum and submit… We’ll get back to you ASAP Through E-mail.

Thank You.

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.