Small quantity import

Do I need weboc id for importing mobile accessories wireless earbuds in small quantity 50/100/300 pieces ?

1 Like

Hi @maan

Thanks for your valueable Question,

Yes, You must have to arrage the WEBOC Licence for your any kind of commercial movement. However for your min shipments you need a Courier company like DHL, Fedex, Aramex, Bluex etc. Thanks

how can i calculate custom on wireless earbuds ?

Delivering Promises Since 1980

This is a public customer support forum for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Tron Global (Private) Limited. Pakistan
International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Website: | Email:

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.
Tron™ and the Tron Logo are trademarks of Tron Global Private Limited., TradeMark No. 352122 registered in Pakistan under the Trade Marks Ordinance, 2001. Tron Global Private Limited is incorporated at Lahore, Pakistan. SECP No: 0086833
© 2020 All rights reserved. Terms of Service.