Plastic extruder machine from germany

Hi there, kindly tell how much duty & custom to import a used plastic extruder machine from germany??

Dear @Kings_Swat

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,
Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.
The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- EXTRUDER.

PCT CODE:- 8477.2000
Quantity of unit:- UNIT
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom duty@1.00%

For your price Quote please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit we’ll Quote you price details to your direct mailing add:

Thanks for reply…but i have been told that used machine are charged custom duty according to their weight…i m importing used machine so will they charge according to invoice or according weight…

Dear @Kings_Swat

All kind of Custom Duty taxes are applicable on your Commodity and as per your H.S Code and you have to pay following amount as per your invoice value.
Custom Duty is not applied on weight and Volume.

Hope you got the point.

Thanks for reply…i m still confused about the custom & import duty charges… the extruder machine is used in Germany & it was made 1972. so i phoned 3 custom clearance companies and they said if it is used machine then it will be charged by weight of machine. i think scrape rate ($620/ton) and if it is new one then the H.S code applies.

Dear @Muhammad_Idrees

1st thing is most important to understand for you, Scrap and Used/New Machines are different thing and their H.S Codes are also different.
You are importing Used Machine not Scrap and you can not declare it as scrap, If you do so it will be Mis-declaration to customs and you might have to face major problems at the time of clearance.
If you still need more clarification and want to know applicable amount which you have to pay to customs against your duty taxes please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit.
We’ll share your duty detail to you through your direct mailing address.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance my friend, I got it. I am going fill the form.