Lego copy brick toys import to Pakistan

Talked to Mr Imran today of karachi office he suggested to post here the query.i want to import toys from china.Its brick toys by lepin (lego copy).Lepin is kinda big name in china sales millions of dollars per year and exporting to many countries but possible to any issue in Pakistan custom??as like to import with original boxes.trying to copy pics too.HS CODE provided by supplier 950300 .Also 9503008900 for its technic series.

Dear @kkaexport

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,
Please see below Custom duty structure .

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Other

PCT CODE:- 9503.0090

Quantity of unit:- KG

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Income tax@ 9.00%
Additional Custom Duty @1.00%
Regulatory Duty @25.00%

Import Policy: As per appendix B part I-, Certificate from country of export that infant toys are in accordance with international standard and free from hazardous and toxic elements is required on import of “Toys for Infants”.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form for fastest response.

Thanx but still some point to much overall duty is and can can cover it under its new COD E-Commerce service??i also filled the form u mentioned

Thanks for your attention Sir,

One of our staff member will contact you directly through e-mail and over the call soon.