INQ: Computer Parts EXW from USA to LHE by Air 100+ KG

Hi,

I’m going to need 100KG+ weight shipped to Pakistan every month. I want to know Custom Duty detail and Can you please tell me if that can be done. I don’t have exact figure of cubic feet but it will be different sized packages with computer products in it.

They will be shipped to your Warehouse address in USA and I wish to receive them in Dry port Rawalpindi or Air terminal.

Please quote me prices of Air as well as Sea by e-mail. Please also let me know if there’s any minimum weight requirement for packages. I do not wish to use Fedex or DHL as there rates are too high.

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- COMPUTER PARTS
PCT CODE:- 8471.7090

Quantity of unit:- UNITS

Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom duty@1.00%

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.