Income tax, customs duty on import of dairy cows

Dear sir,
I wan to import dairy cows from European countries like UK Estonia Germany etc.so i have taken CIF price from supplier. please guide me about customs and clearance duties or any other tax to be paid here in Pakistan.

Dear @Arshad371994 ,

Please see below Custom Duty Structure.

The exemptions and conditions are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- COWS

PCT CODE:-0102.2120

Quantity of unit:- NO

Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Pakistan Import Policy:-

i). Health Certificate issued by a Quarantine Officer from the Country of Export is required on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.

ii). NOC from National Council for Conservation of Wild life (NCCW) for wild life species including those mentioned in Appendix-II of the Cites is required on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.

iii). NOC from Animal Quarantine Department of Ministry of National Food Security & Research GOP is require on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd . We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

Sir please check it again someone said that livestock have no sales tax.
He says that only 3% customs and 6 % income tax will be pay on livestock.
Is it true ?

Dear,as per 6th Schedule: Sales Tax Exempted on Live Animal and Live Poultry.

Thanks sir,

Sir,

Which documents requied for import of Live animals from Eurpe?

Regarding health and all other please guide me.

Thanks

Regards

Muhammad Arshad

Pakistan Import Policy:-

i). Health Certificate issued by a Quarantine Officer from the Country of Export is required on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.

ii). NOC from National Council for Conservation of Wild life (NCCW) for wild life species including those mentioned in Appendix-II of the Cites is required on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.

iii). NOC from Animal Quarantine Department of Ministry of National Food Security & Research GOP is require on import of ''Live animals semen and embroys.
[/quote]