Im new into this field and have recently found a supplier for A4 paper in Thailand.
All talks are done.
Following are some points.
It involes importing a A4 paper in a 20 FCL, 20 ft Container.
We are in CIF agreement @0.4 USD per ream at Karachi port from Thailand.
- What it extra include (any custom duty per container/clearance charges per container/other taxes per container?
- Furthermore i need containenr to be delivered to islamabad. Approximate expense for it?
- Is it beneficial to be in CIF (as per above) rather than FOB.
- Is it good business to start
- Do i need some extra information from supplier.
Sir yours recommendation is needed @imran.jafri
Thanks in advance.