Import Procedure and Assistance

Dear Adil, I am a logistics Manager and Maritime Technical Support Services. During whole financial year , i would be importing various Spares parts and machinery for my clients. Could you let me know your contact details so i could talk to you in brief and finalize some business deal. Looking forward for your response.

Commander ® Riaz Khan

Hi @Riaz

Its really nice to know about you,
This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Please go to below link and share more information about you and your shipments movement.
We’ll contact to you directly through your mailing add.

Thanks Adil for your reply . Do i need to fill the form for each item separately ?

@Riaz

Please share Complete information through it.
We’ll check and confirm to you.

@Riaz As requested this is support forum for general information. for all kind of specific details, kindly email us using the form below. It will also ensure your business privacy as well as our.

rashaidiqbal@gmail.com

Dear @salmankhan123

As requested this is support forum for general information. for all kind of specific details, kindly email us using the form below. It will also ensure your business privacy as well as our