Import of Brocoli and romaine lettuce from Iran

Dear Sir,

I want to import Brocolli and romaine lettuce from Iran through the Taftan border. I would appreciate if you could share the customs and taxes for both items. and can your company deal with freight by road through taftan border. would appreciate if you could guide me.

we are really thankful for you support to community . your information may help many to manage there homes.

Please note below the following duty and taxes structure for the mentioned product. Please also note that the same can be imported from Iran via Taftan border.
Please contact on:
0345-2947028
Muhammad Idrees Yahya
Ocean Packers & Movers

PCT: 0704.1000
Short Description - Cauliflowers and headed broccoli
Main Description - Cabbages, cauliflowers, kohlrabi, kale and similar edible brassicas, fresh or Chilled: -Cauliflowers and headed broccoli
UoM : Kg
Customs Duty: 0%
Additional CD 0%
Regulatory Duty: 10% [SRO 1265(I)/2018]
Sales Tax: 0%
Value Addition Tax 3%
Advance Income Tax 6%

IMPORT POLICY PROVISIONS

Edible products are Importable if fit for human consumption and have at least 66% of shelf life calculated from the date of filing of Import General Manifest/Carrier Declaration [[Sr. Nos. 13(i) & 13(iii), Part-1, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]

Importable subject to valid import permit, valid phytosanitary certificate and plant protection release order of Department of Plant Protection, MNFSR [Part-III, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]

PCT CODE 0705.1900
Short Description - - Other
Main Description Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) and chicory (Cichorium spp.), fresh or chilled.: -Lettuce: --Other

UoM : Kg
Customs Duty : 3%
Additional CD : 2% [SRO 630(I)/2018]
Regulatory Duty : 10% [SRO 1265(I)/2018]
Sales Tax : 0%
Value Addition Tax : 3%
Advance Income Tax : 6%

PTAs / FTAs

30% concession of CD on import from Iran [S No. 11, SRO 894(I)/2006]

IMPORT POLICY PROVISIONS

Edible products are Importable if fit for human consumption and have at least 66% of shelf life calculated from the date of filing of Import General Manifest/Carrier Declaration [Sr. Nos. 13(i) & 13(iii), Part-1, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]

Importable subject to valid import permit, valid phytosanitary certificate and plant protection release order of Department of Plant Protection, MNFSR [Part-III, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]