Import license for garments


I am planning to import children clothing and I have also registered and made an Import Export license.
Is this license is enough or I need specific category license?
Please reply at earliest convenience.
My shipment is about to be ready in 20 days from now in Thailand/China
Ather Afridi


You need WEBOC account.