Import from Indian

There is a request I wanted some information regarding importing cloth and ready made women Kurta’s from India. The supplier will send them through courier. Do I have to pay duty? Secondly if I have to then How much duty I need to pay for unstitched cloth and ready made stitched Kurta’s. One more thing please on what price would it be calculated.

• Goods worth 3 lack 50 thousand.

Best Regards

1 Like

Dear @Shahzad007

Please see below Custom duty structure.

The Exemptions & Conditions are Mentioned for Guidance purpose only.

Description:- Women Clothes - Other
PCT CODE:- 6204.6290
Quantity of unit:- Unit
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9%
Additional Custom duty@02.00%
Regulatory Duty@05.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Please go to below link and fill the Shipment Inquiry form we’ll get back to you through your direct mailing address.

https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

1 Like

Everything that is imported into Pakistan by a commercial entity is liable to duties and taxes.

2 Likes

Dear, Thank you very much for reply. I am extremely happy to see that in Pakistan we have such a professional, high tech, informative platform TronGlobal. Highly impressed, stay blessed and keep rising.

1 Like

Dear, Thank you very much for reply. I am extremely happy to see that in Pakistan we have such a professional, high tech, informative platform TronGlobal. Highly impressed, stay blessed and keep rising. The way I got my answer and you guys doing a great job

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes
TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.