Hand Made wooden Bird Cages export to USA

Hi Can you please help me to export wooden bird cages to USA? I have my own Weboc Id. if i ship it though Tronglobel? what would be the cost

2 Likes

@muhammad.adil please assit.

1 Like

Hi @asiflinux786

Thanks for positing your valuable inquiry,
We are sorry currently we are not serving in Export to local customers.
But we can still advice you the best any kind of information to you regarding your movement.

Please drop your inquiry with your required details and one of our staff will share you all the details within 24 hours.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like
Delivering Promises Since 1980

This is a public customer support forum for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Tron Global (Private) Limited. Pakistan
International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.
Tron™ and the Tron Logo are trademarks of Tron Global Private Limited., TradeMark No. 352122 registered in Pakistan under the Trade Marks Ordinance, 2001. Tron Global Private Limited is incorporated at Lahore, Pakistan. SECP No: 0086833
© 2020 All rights reserved. Terms of Service.