Gold and Silver bars import duty and clearance

I want to import Gold and Silver bars from USA and UK to Pakistan. Please tell me about the costs of clearance and customs. How much will it cost to import 5× 1kg bars of silver and 5× 10tola bars of gold.
Waiting for immediate answer
Usman

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,
Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Gold

PCT CODE:- 7108.1290
Quantity of unit:- KGS
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@1.00%
Import Policy:-
1). Please check As per Appendix SRO 760(I)/2013 serial 3 Certificate from TDAP’‘Trade Development Authority of Pakistan’’ is required on import ‘‘Precious metal and gemstones’’ Please read Appendix SRO 760(I)/2013 serial 3 link :- https://www.tdap.gov.pk/pdf/SRO_760.pdf
2) . Importable subject to the condition that the importer shall arrange his own foreign exchange for the the purpose

Description:- SILVER

PCT CODE:- 7106.9290
Quantity of unit:- KGS
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

Import Policy:-
1). Pease check As per Appendix SRO 760(I)/2013 serial 3 Certificate from TDAP’‘Trade Development Authority of Pakistan’’ is required on import ‘‘Precious metal and gemstones’’ Please read Appendix SRO 760(I)/2013 serial 3 link :- https://www.tdap.gov.pk/pdf/SRO_760.pdf
2) . Importable subject to the condition that the importer shall arrange his own foreign exchange for the the purpose

This is a public customer support forum, for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information, price quotes or any personal details here

Sallam. I want to Import a Machine for my computer from Antminer.com. how much i will cost from China to Pakistan. Its wieght is about 15 kg. How much is custom duty per kg. this machine is for my computer and its just like a computer CPU. thanks in advance.

Dear @salmankhan123

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,
Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Other

PCT CODE:- 8471.9090

Quantity of unit:- Unit
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.