Garlic from China Duty and Taxes

Product: Fresh Garlic
Origin : China
Hs Code :0703.2000

I want to know the customs duty, Regulatory Duty and Sales tax on the import of Garlic from China to Karachi, Pakistan. Also income taxes and additional taxes.
I have heard Sales tax is exempt on import of Garlic from China under the Sixth Schedule please confirm.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Please see below Custom duty structure
The Exemptions & Conditions are Mentioned for Guidance purpose only.

Description:- GARLIC
PCT CODE:- 0703.2000
Quantity of unit:-KGS
Custom duty@0.00%
Sales tax@0.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
IMPORT POLICY:-

1. Import subject to compliance of Phytosanitary requirements and drawing of samples and testing quality by Department of Plant Protection and Federal seed Certification Agency of Minsitry of national and research Government of Pakistan.
  2. Any edible product not fit for human consumption is Banned.
  3. Certificate of health fitness for human consumption from Country of Export is required.
  4. All edible products ‘‘shell have at least 50% of shelf life’’.

Exemptions:-
1)Custom Duty @0% on import of goods Garlic under fifth Schedule to act Custom Act 1969.

2)Sales Tax @0% Edible vegetable including roots and tubers except ware potato and onions whether fresh frozen or otherwise preserved (e.g . in cold storage) but excluding those bottled or canned.

This is a public customer support forum, for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information, price quotes or any personal details here

Thanks you Sir.

Can also provide me details about Ginger from China.
Hs code 0910.1000.

I hope you dont mind me keeping asking for new hs codes.

Dear @Adm123

Thanks for your kind interest with our company and how can we mind it !!!
We never mind for your Queries, You may send us 1000 times in a day and one of our staff will must respond you fast as much as we can, Please see below your required information…

Description:- GINGER (Neither Crushed nor Ground)
PCT CODE:- 0910-1100
Custom duty@16.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional Sale Tax@ 1.00%

IMPORT POLICY:-
Import subject to compliance of Phytosanitary requirements and drawing of samples and testing quality by Department of Plant Protection and Federal seed Certification Agency of Ministry of national and research Government of Pakistan.
Any edible product not fit for human consumption is Banned.
Certificate of health fitness for human consumption from Country of Export is required.
All edible products ‘‘shell have at least 50% of shelf life’’.
Exemptions:-
1)Custom Duty @0% on import of goods Garlic under fifth Schedule to act Custom Act 1969.

2)Sales Tax @0% Edible vegetable including roots and tubers except ware potato and onions whether fresh frozen or otherwise preserved (e.g . in cold storage) but excluding those bottled or canned.

This is a public customer support forum, for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information, price quotes or any personal details here

Sir,
can you me tell duty and taxes to be paid on import,
of galvanized steel coils from China to Karachi.

Sir,

Description:- Galvanized Steel Coils
PCT CODE:- 7210.4990
Custom duty@11.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Regulatory Duty@5.00%
IMPORT POLICY:- Not importable from India.

Can we import Garlic from other countries from Europe or South Africa. What is the import duty on Garlic from other countries. And Ginger you already mentioned is overall 40%. It means we have to pay Rs: 200,000 for a CIF price of Rs: 500,000 ??

Ginger PCT CODE:- 0910-1100
Custom duty@16.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%

So, we have to pay a total duty of

Dear @Sjad

Yes its correct above mentioned duty structure is same you have to pay approx amount for Custom Duty. However handling, inspection and other clearance charges are not included in it.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use below form instead.