Garlic fresh custom duty and taxes with clearance

Product: Fresh Garlic
Origin : China
Hs Code :0703.2000

I want to know the customs duty, Regulatory Duty and Sales tax on the import of Garlic from China to Karachi, Pakistan. Also income taxes and additional taxes.
I have heard Sales tax is exempt on import of Garlic from China under the Sixth Schedule please confirm.

PCT CODE: 0703.2000
Short Description: Garlic
Main Description: Onions, shallots, garlic, leeks and other: -Garlic
UoM: Kg
Customs Duty: 0%
Additional CD: 0%
Sales Tax: 0%
Value Addition Tax: 3%
Advance Income Tax: 6%

IMPORT POLICY PROVISIONS**
Edible products are Importable if fit for human consumption and have at least 66% of shelf life calculated from the date of filing of Import General Manifest/Carrier Declaration [[Sr. Nos. 13(i) & 13(iii), Part-1, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]]
Importable subject to valid import permit, valid phytosanitary certificate and plant protection release order of Department of Plant Protection, MNFSR [[Part-III, Appendix-B, SRO 345(I)/2016 dated 18th April, 2016]]

VALUATION RULINGS
Valuation Ruling No. 1339/2018 dated 26-10-2018.

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.