Customs Duty in Pakistan

Dear @Aadi_Arain

Please see below custom duty structure for your kind reference.
The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Reactive Dyes And Preparations Based Thereon.
PCT CODE:- 3204.1600
Quantity of unit:- KG
Custom duty@16.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@01.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Dear @baig

Description:- Other
PCT CODE:- 8205.5900
Quantity of unit:- KG
Custom duty@11.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Dear @muhammad adil,
I want to import disposable syringes with needle from china. Can you tell me how much and what type of taxes will apply ?

Dear @Fahad

1. Description:- WITH NEEDLES
    PCT CODE:- 9018.3110

2. Description:- WITHOUT NEEDLES
    PCT CODE:- 9018.3120

Quantity of unit:- UNIT
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

Dear Muhammad Adil
AOA,I have ordered some mobile phone accessories like Mobile cable and some mobile silicon cases from Ali-express, my order is at custom office. I want to know, how much duty i will pay and what are other taxes will paid by me for clearance.
Thanks.

Dear @umaradeel

Thanks for your Valuable inquiry.

I guess your shipment will be in GPO. Usually GPO customs charge lump sum duty amount against courier shipments and you have to go to GPO to have an idea for custom duty taxes to get your shipment released after custom paid.

Hello! I have ordered four T shirts from USA to Pakistan. The weight is around 0.65kg and the net total price of the shirts is 84.84$ including the shipment payments and everything th amount I am paying to that t shirt company is 130$. How much tax and duties will be applied to my package? I am seriously confused by this @muhammad.adil please help

Hello
@muhammad.adil i wanted to ship smartwatches to Pakistan. Total cost for smartwatches is about $90. And the shipment cost is about $50 using DHL.
Total amount is around $140.
Please tell me about customs duties on my parcel.
As i read from customs tariff from FBR website, it is 3% for watches.
Please tell me how much i charge, and also please confirm me, either custom duty will charge on shipment price or not?

Hey there all my brothers. I just wanted to ask about the custom duty on PowerBanks import from China, I have reviewed the duty list in detail but couldn’t find anything specifically related to the power banks for mobile charging.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Dear Sir,

Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

Description:- POWER BANKS
PCT CODE:- 8504.4090
Quantity of unit:- NO
Custom duty@16.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@1.00%
Exemption:- Custom Duty @5.00% on import of- Otherunder Pak-China FTA.

Hi @Arslan @Farhat

Greetings :slight_smile:

Usually GPO Custom charge lump sum amount on all kind of Gifted and Courier items.
It’ll be imposed by Pak GPO Custom. They Charge Custom Duty as per their General Tariff.
You have to go to GPO office to have an estimate for your shipments.

Hope you got the point.

Thank you!

hi imran
my inquiry is regarding playstation games accessories like game controller cables importing from china but unable to identify the custom duty and dont knows what will be the cost last time i had bad experience with custom i have paid more then its cost and was more expensive then the things available in Pakistan now this time again every thing is sort it out they will shiped at door step consignment will come through DHL do i need to pay custom duty…? if so then how much
how much if i have 20 to 25 kg parcel quantity is around 30 to 50pcs
that will be great if you could help
jazakallah

Hi, I am looking to find out about duties on importing small silk handkerchiefs from China. Appreciate the help.

Dear Sir,

Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

Description:- Handkerchiefs
PCT CODE:- 6213,9000
Quantity of unit:- KGS
Regulatory Duty@5,00%
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@1.00%