Customs Duty in Pakistan

the total cost of the products is $56 how much duty should be charged ?

Please do let me know as I plan to go and talk about the charges on my package I feel I’ve been charged a lot more than it should’ve been waiting for a reply

Please go to below link and share your inquiry to us directly we’ll check and let you know total detail of charges to you through mail.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead

what are the new total tax and custom duty on cosmetics import to pakistan?

It’s approx 78%… the highest rate of Tariff. on Comsetics.

Hi,

Will you please tell me whats duty applied on waste Yellow pages.
I am getting deal with 20ft container Alibaba supplier from china i want to know the details of custom charge in Karachi kindly provide a valid information in the regards above mention.

Waitng your reply soon

Regards,
Adeel Khan

Dear @Adeel

Thanks for your kind inquiry,
Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom duty@1.00%

For Price Quote please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit. We’ll Quote you your price details to your direct mailing address.

Dear M.Adil,

Hope you will be fine thanks for sharing relevant information regarding mention subject.
I have one thing to ask you more please let me know waste yellow pages and other waste paper like newspaper etc, category of duty are same?

Kindly inform me i am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Adeel Khan

Dear @Adeel

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Waste News Papers

Description:- Other

PCT CODE:-4707.9090

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

Import Policy: Goods (Including their Containers) bearing any obscene pictures, writing, instructions or visible representations. is Banned.

Import of "Anti-Islamic, obscene or subversive literature is Banned.

Bro if i import 5kg whey so the custom duty will be same? Plus how will i pay for custom duties if i shop online?

Dear @Sardar_Ahmed_Mustafa

We suggest you to have information about DRAP (Drugs Regulatory Authority Pakistan) and ADC (Additional Drugs Certificate) to get your Whey Protein released from Pak Customs.
Custom Duty percentage will be the same if your import 1 KG.

It’s a complete process of Custom Clearance which you have to use and you have to hire any custom clearing agent to get it released from Customs.

For Price Quote please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit. We’ll Quote you your price details to your direct mailing address.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead

What is the customs duty on stainless steel pipe?

Dear @sami4240

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,

Description:- Stainless Steel Pipe

PCT CODE:- 7307.9900

Quantity of unit:- Unit
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

Import Policy: Not Importable from India.

For your price Quote please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit we’ll Quote you price details to your direct mailing add:

Assalam-o-alaekum, hope you all will be fine, I need to know if i order something online via aliexpress, shipping from china, like mini drone up to 5to 7 thousand, or anything of below 5000pkr

Dear @Mohammad_Nuaman_Shak

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,

Description:- Mini Drone - Other

PCT CODE:- 9503.0090
Quantity of unit:- KG
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@1.00%
Regulatory Duty@25.00%

Import Policy: Certificate from country of export that infant toys are in accordance and with international standards and free from hazardous and toxic elements is required on import of “Toys for infants”.

Disclaimer: Following information is based on your provided information in case of any discrepancy accrued we can advice you and let you know about required docs and related information for the same.

For your price Quote please go to below link and fill our shipment inquiry form and submit we’ll Quote you price details to your direct mailing add:

what to do when your dhl package is held at customs?

Hi @Ayra_Pervaiz, when you receive a notice from DHL that your package is detained by the customs, it means, it won’t go through normal ‘courier’ customs clearance, and you need to visit local airport where it’s detained to get it customs cleared, normally, you may ask DHL to do the favor for you after agreeing with them customs clearance fees and charges. Normally this would happen when Customs Determine, the shipment is bit larger either in value or size, than a small personal shipment. So it would go through ‘proper’ customs clearance.

okay so how would I know that at which airport it was held? and how do I contact DHL?

@Ayra_Pervaiz

You may check it through online tracking of your Documents Master Airway Bill Number or ask about it from DHL they will let you know too.

Asalamalikum

kindly let me know the freight and duty to import cement in 50 kg bags from Iran Zahidan to Karachi Pakistan