Customs Duty in Pakistan

I want to ask about the custom tarrif for A4 size copy paper?

1 Like

Dear @Asjadmalik

Please see below custom duty detail of printing paper.

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 9-6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Please Note : This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

1 Like

Dear Sir,

I’m going to import plastic scrap from Germany, kindly let me know the maximum taxes and import duty on my product.
HS code: 391590

Dear @Ahmed1,

Please confirm us type of Plastic Scrap for checking classification and Pakistan Import Police.

Sir, its LDPE (Low-Density PolyEthylene) Scrap in a form of bales.

AoA… I want to import a container of washing powder, soap, aerosol and insect killer from UAE to Pakistan. What is the duty structure? Please confirm the complete list what duties and taxes will apply @ what rate?

Dear @Yaserkhan78 ,

Please visit this topic.

All applicable import duties on detergents

But i asked from custom clearance office and they are sayong that all duites and custom charges are 75/-kg that become more than my shipment even according to you this cost is almost 52% ??

Show quoted text

Hi, I want to buy a smart watch with sim from Ali Express. It is of around 6000PKR, what will be the import duty on it and what will be the process of paying it?

What is the customs tariff for watches?

Dear @Hannan_Munir

Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Watches
PCT CODE:- 9101.1100
Quantity of unit:- NO

Regulatory Duty@30,00%
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom Duty@2.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.
https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

What is custom duty on Refrigerator electronic defrost timer parts import tax in case shopping from ebay??

Dear @Ahmad_Waqar

Description:- Parts
PCT CODE:- 8418.9990
Quantity of unit:- KGS

Regulatory Duty@20.00%
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%

Import Policy:- Not Importable secondhand or used condition.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Hi i want to get info that
Is there any duty custom on clothing items ordered from England ?

Dear @4778

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,

Description:- CLOTHES
PCT CODE:- 6309.0000
Quantity of unit:- KG
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%

Hello ,
Kindly Share Custom Duty Charges of
Drawell Spectrophotometer : Model DU-8800R

I bought xiaomi note 7 from aliexpress through standard ali express shipping and right now my parcel is held by customs for last 4 days. I haven’t been contacted by the customs yet but what are the possible custom charges i would have to pay? Should i contact them to speed up the process even though they have not contacted me?

As Salam Alikum.
Brother can u plz tell me total import duties and Valuation of live Goats import, and also tell me if live goats are exempted from sale tax, coz I heard that.
And also tell me boneless beef and boneless chicken import duties.
I shall be very thankful to U.

1 Like

Please tell the custom duty on running shoes…?

1 Like

Hi @haroon_qureshi

Thanks for your veluable inquiry.

Please send us your direct inquiry, So we can chack the details and let you know all kind of your required details for the same.

Inquiry Form:

Thank You

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.