Customs Duty in Pakistan

Dear @Khurram_tufail

Please see below details of Custom Duties,

The exemptions and condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- kids Garments

PCT CODE:-6209.9010

Quantity of unit:- KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom duty@1.00%
Regulatory Duty@5.00%

Dear sir, i recently ordered a protein powder from a US website ‘muscleandstrenght.com’.So my parcel finally reached pakistan via dhl about 2 days ago and they handed over the parcel to pakistan postal service, it doesn’t reached me yet but i wanna know that, will there be any import or duty custom charges on this product which i’ll have to pay ?

Hello
I want to know custom duties on import of black pepper from Vietnam
Any FTA with VTB govt on import?

Adil,

Can you please share custom duty structure for a massage bed if I get it imported from Ali Express?

Hi,

We only deal in commercial imports by companies.

hello Muhammad adil
i am hasan from Peshawar want to import xray baggage scanner from china Guangzhou . the HS code is 9022191090 . i want to import two machine which have total 4 crates and 10 cbm . and i am supplying it to united nation which is excepted from custom restriction duties taxes . so what is the procedure and what will be the cost for clearance and documentation needed . please reply me on mail address
hasanze.asghar@gmail.com

Dear @hasan_zeb
This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.
https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

Dear kindly help me out to know the custom duties and other taxes on A4 paper import…

1 Like

Hi @Mujahid

Please see below custom duty detail of printing paper.

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 9-6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Please Note : This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

I want to ask about the custom tarrif for A4 size copy paper?

1 Like

Dear @Asjadmalik

Please see below custom duty detail of printing paper.

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 9-6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Please Note : This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

1 Like

Dear Sir,

I’m going to import plastic scrap from Germany, kindly let me know the maximum taxes and import duty on my product.
HS code: 391590

Dear @Ahmed1,

Please confirm us type of Plastic Scrap for checking classification and Pakistan Import Police.

Sir, its LDPE (Low-Density PolyEthylene) Scrap in a form of bales.

AoA… I want to import a container of washing powder, soap, aerosol and insect killer from UAE to Pakistan. What is the duty structure? Please confirm the complete list what duties and taxes will apply @ what rate?

Dear @Yaserkhan78 ,

Please visit this topic.

All applicable import duties on detergents

But i asked from custom clearance office and they are sayong that all duites and custom charges are 75/-kg that become more than my shipment even according to you this cost is almost 52% ??

Show quoted text

Hi, I want to buy a smart watch with sim from Ali Express. It is of around 6000PKR, what will be the import duty on it and what will be the process of paying it?

What is the customs tariff for watches?

Dear @Hannan_Munir

Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Watches
PCT CODE:- 9101.1100
Quantity of unit:- NO

Regulatory Duty@30,00%
Custom duty@3.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom Duty@2.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.
https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/