Customs Duty in Pakistan

Dear Sir,

Please see below detail of Custom Duty,

The exemptions & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Handkerchiefs
PCT CODE:- 6213,9000
Quantity of unit:- KGS
Regulatory Duty@5,00%
Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6-9.00%
Additional custom Duty@1.00%

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.
https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

can somebody please confirm the clearance charges from import china to Pakistan
clearance charges including duty and other all charges along with if you please give hss code too.

hex screw stainless steel with nut and washer

thank you

I want to import kids clothing from china via alibaba. My products valum is 12 kg. I don’t how much custom and taxes I have to paid. Kindly guide me

Dear @Khurram_tufail

Please see below details of Custom Duties,

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- kids Garments

PCT CODE:-6209.9010

Quantity of unit:- KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Additional custom duty@1.00%
Regulatory Duty@5.00%

Dear sir, i recently ordered a protein powder from a US website ‘muscleandstrenght.com’.So my parcel finally reached pakistan via dhl about 2 days ago and they handed over the parcel to pakistan postal service, it doesn’t reached me yet but i wanna know that, will there be any import or duty custom charges on this product which i’ll have to pay ?

Hello
I want to know custom duties on import of black pepper from Vietnam
Any FTA with VTB govt on import?

Adil,

Can you please share custom duty structure for a massage bed if I get it imported from Ali Express?

Hi,

We only deal in commercial imports by companies.

hello Muhammad adil
i am hasan from Peshawar want to import xray baggage scanner from china Guangzhou . the HS code is 9022191090 . i want to import two machine which have total 4 crates and 10 cbm . and i am supplying it to united nation which is excepted from custom restriction duties taxes . so what is the procedure and what will be the cost for clearance and documentation needed . please reply me on mail address
hasanze.asghar@gmail.com

Dear @hasan_zeb
This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.
https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

Dear kindly help me out to know the custom duties and other taxes on A4 paper import…

Hi @Mujahid

Please see below custom duty detail of printing paper.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 9-6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Please Note : This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

I want to ask about the custom tarrif for A4 size copy paper?

Dear @Asjadmalik

Please see below custom duty detail of printing paper.

Description:- Printing Paper

PCT CODE:-4802.5510

Quantity of unit:-KGS

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax@17.00%
Income tax@ 9-6.00%
Additional custom duty@2.00%

Please Note : This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

Dear Sir,

I’m going to import plastic scrap from Germany, kindly let me know the maximum taxes and import duty on my product.
HS code: 391590

Dear @Ahmed1,

Please confirm us type of Plastic Scrap for checking classification and Pakistan Import Police.

Sir, its LDPE (Low-Density PolyEthylene) Scrap in a form of bales.

AoA… I want to import a container of washing powder, soap, aerosol and insect killer from UAE to Pakistan. What is the duty structure? Please confirm the complete list what duties and taxes will apply @ what rate?

Dear @Yaserkhan78 ,

Please visit this topic.

All applicable import duties on detergents

But i asked from custom clearance office and they are sayong that all duites and custom charges are 75/-kg that become more than my shipment even according to you this cost is almost 52% ??

Show quoted text