Customs Duty in Pakistan

Here you may ask your questions to find out Customs Duty about a specific item. One of our staff members will respond to it in the due course.

Thanks for your inquiry. One of our staffs will respond soon.

Cosmetics have the highest tariff rate in Pakistan, overall it’s approx 78% of the goods value. Consisting of:

Customs Duty    : 20%
Regulatory Duty : 20%
Sales Tax       : 20%
Income Tax      : 6-9%

Please provide Custom duty on Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)

Do you know the HS Code?

cc @muhammad.adil @asad.ali

Dear Sir,
Please Note As Below,

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) H.S Code 2836.5000

Customs Duty : 05%
Regulatory Duty : 00%
Sales Tax : 17%
W/H Tax : 06%

Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) H.S Code 3206.1100

Customs Duty : 05%
Regulatory Duty : 00%
Sales Tax : 17%
W/H Tax : 06%

The Exemption and Condition are Mentioned for Guidance Purpose Only.

Thank You.

What are the Custom Duty and taxes on Whey Protein?

Dear Anas Hassan,
Please see below Custom duty structure .

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Whey Powder

PCT CODE:- 0404.1010

Quantity of unit:- KG

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Additional Sales tax @3.00@
Income tax@ 9.00%
Additional custom duty @1.00%

Import Policy:
Health Cert. In Forum-IV issued by an authorized Vet. Officer of country of export: Importable, If fit for human consumption, free from haram, and edible products have at least 50% of shelf life, Importable, If importer an industrial concern.

Hi,

I want to import bags and clothes from china via alibaba. The supplier will send me via courier at my doorstep. I am confused about duties and taxes applicable to my courier. I want to do it regularly. So, Please guide me about legal process of getting registered with govt and what are pre-requisites i need to fulfill to get registered?

Dear Zubair,

Thanks for your Inquiry,
First of all you don’t need to worry about anything and you have finalize your shipment for door to door delivery with your supplier, you just have to pay your agreed amount to your supplier and he’ll deliver your shipment at your door step (Just make sure with your supplier about it twice).
Further more if you want to know about custom duties please share complete detail of your commodity.
We’ll share complete details of Custom duty taxes for the same.

Thanks

Hi! My parents are bringing a single container of Whey protein… just for my use so it wont be taxed through tariff right?

Dear @Umair0963

If you import any kind of product you have to pay Custom Duty Taxes to get it released.
For further assistance please go to below link and share your Query detail we’ll proper guide you and let you know Custom Duty Taxes detail and other all kind of clearance charges for the same.

Hello,
Please let me know custom duty for

1. Jacuzzi pump/motor (looks and works like normal water motor, has copper wiring, 1 Horsepower)
  2. Faucet (brass) and Hand-shower (ABS chromed) set

Thank you

Dear @alirpervaiz

For Jacuzzi Pump

Description:- Other

PCT CODE:- 8413.3090

Quantity of unit:- Unit

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Income tax@ 9.00%
Additional Custom Duty @1.00%

For Faucet (Brass)

Description:- Sanitary Ware And Parts Thereof

PCT CODE:- 7418.2000

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Income tax@ 9.00%

For Hand Shower

Description:- Baths, Shower-Baths, Skins.

PCT CODE:- 3922.1000

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Income tax@ 9.00%

I want to bring an accord 95 used engine along with gear box to pakistan what is the custom duty rate ? and estimated expense for all procedure via air or sea ???
regards

Dear @nawatrsder

Thanks for your kind Inquiry,

Motor Cars

Description:- Other

PCT CODE:- 8703.2119

Quantity of unit:- Unit

Custom duty@50.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Regulatory Duty @15.00%

Import Policy: Not Importable from India, Importable if new, Import shall be allowed subject to one time certification of each model by PQSA.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here.

I Bought a few cosmetics products from abroad which cost rs 5600 what would the custom duty charges be?

Hi @Nimra_Farrukh

Thanks for your inquiry,

May i have the details of your Cosmetics please to let you know applicable custom duty details?

the duty that was applied was a lot more than the cost of the products hence I thought i’d ask it consist of a small eye shadow, pallete 1 lipstick, priming and setting spray (small bottles). I’ve had my parcel delivered thrice and never was I charged this much