Custom on Whey Protein

Sir i want to import Whey Protein and shaker my packet weight will bhi round about 1.3 kg What will be coustom on my packet ?
Price for my packet is 4300 Rs

2 Likes

Dear @Yasir_Khan

Thanks for your inquiry,
Please see below Custom duty structure .

The exemptions and & condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

Description:- Whey Powder

PCT CODE:- 0404.1010

Quantity of unit:- KG

Custom duty@20.00%
Sales tax @17.00%
Additional Sales tax @3.00@
Income tax@ 9.00%
Additional custom duty @1.00%

Import Policy:

Health Cert. In Forum-IV issued by an authorized Vet. Officer of country of export: Importable, If fit for human consumption, free from Haram, and edible products have at least 50% of shelf life, Importable, If importer an industrial concern.
DRAP (Drugs Regulatory Authority Pakistan) certificate required.
ADC ( Additional Drugs Certificate) Required.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

1 Like

Dear Mr. Mohammad Adil,

If someone wants to import and sell it in the market, doe she has to apply for the DRAP certificate?

Have a feeling, some of the sellers aren’t using any of the certificates or so. Please suggest.

Regards

Nazim

1 Like

Hi @Nazim_Hussain

DRAP is mandatory requirement for all local and commercial importers.
No one clear the following goods without proper docs and required certificates by customs.

You need to arrange the ADC and DRAP for smooth clearance from Pak Customs.

Dear sir
Contact me if u wanna buy my protein in pakistan without custom low price cash on delivery

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.