Custom Clearance for Smartphone "Personal"

AssalamOAlaikum!.

As described in title need help regarding clearance of Smartphone valued @ $190 from Lahore Airport customs shipped with DHL from Hong Kong,
Firstly it’s for the personal use NOC is already applied what I want to ask is whether I can personally clear it from customs or not like when Smartphone arrived through GPO Post personally I can clear it but I don’t know whether it’s the same case for Airport or not.
As I don’t want to give DHL as they will take around a week or more to clear it.
I want it to get cleared by paying the required duty as early as possible.

Please let me know here what’s the procedure for it.

It’s personal so there is no need for me to get agent or authorize DHL? As there is no Weboc involved.

Thank you and waiting for appropriate reply.

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.