Canola and olian Cooking oil import

Salam to all friends. I am new here and see some great and info discussion in group . I want to import canola oil and RBD8 double refined from Malaysia. Plz tell me some duty structure as well if any one know trusted company contact details plz share with me. Thanks

Dear @Shahidkk786

Please see below details of Custom Duties,

The exemptions and condition are mentioned for guidance purpose only.

1.) Description:- OIL

PCT CODE:-1541.1900

Quantity of unit:- KG
Additional custom duty@2.00%
Income tax@ 6.00%
Federal Excise Duty @1.0000 per 1 tariff UN %
Sales Tax levied as ced in vat mode @ 16.00%
Edible Oil Cess @50.00% PER 1000 TARIFF UN %
Sales Tax @17.00 %
Custom duty@16800,00 PER 1000 TARIFF UN %

CONDITION/DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-.

(i). AS PER APENDIX N '‘PSQCA’s’ CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT RESULT CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED ON IMPORT OF ITEMS OF ‘‘REFINED MUSTARD OIL’’

(ii). AS PER APPENDIX B PART I SERIAL 13 ON IMPORT OF OTHER (CRUDE OIL) CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH / FITNESS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION FROM COUNTRY OF EXPORT IS REQUIRED.

(iii). AS PER APPENDIX B PART I SERIAL 13 ON IMPORT OF OTHER (CRUDE OIL) CERTIFICATE OF FITNRSS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION IS REQUIRED.

(iv). AS PER APPENDIX B PART I SERIAL 13 OTHER (CRUDE OIL) IS IPMORTABLE IF IS HAS AT LEAST 50% OF THE SHELF LIFE CALCULATED FROM THE DATE OF FILING THE DATE OF IGM.

(v). AS PER APPENDIX A SERAIL 13 IMPORT OF '‘USED VEGETABLE GHEE AND COOKING OIL’'IS BANNED.

(vi). AS PER APPENDIX B PART I SERIAL 13,OTHER (CRUDE OIL) SHALL HAVE AT LEAST 50 % OF SHELF LIFE.

(vii). EDIBLE OIL CESS AND FED IS APPLICABLE ON THIS ITEM KINDLY USE THE ADD LEVY OPTION TO PROVIDE DUTY IMPORT.

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd . We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

TronGlobal (Private) Limited. Pakistan International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Official Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you
based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.