All Custom duties and taxes on A4 paper in pakistan

Bro delivery charges kya paren gy? Thailand to Pakistan

2 Likes

Hi @Waqas_chaudhary

This is a public customer support forum, for TronGlobal (Private) Ltd . We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Sir I want your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Hi @BasitAnwar900

Please go to below link and fill a simple form and send to us. We’ll get back to you directly.
Please feel free to contact us.

Inquiry Form:

https://tron.pk/page/shipment-inquiry-form/

Have a nice Day :slight_smile:

Anyone looking to buy quality a4 paper (UK product) in pakistan, please contact me.
Thanks
Khurram

We are UK based company supplying quality paper product in Asia, Middle East. Please let me know your requirements and i will be able to give you more details.

would you be a little precise?which brand and quality?

a4 70gms , 80gms white bright paper, opacity 95+, bright 104,

Do you help with clearing and all? Also will your prices include all duties and taxes paid?

ek rim pe kitna tex lagta hain

Dear sir,
Plz guide about, custom duty and all other applicabe taxes on import of legal, A4size paper imported from china to pakistan.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello Mr.Adil i really happy to be a part of this site. I am going to import offset paper from china and requried documents are ready and i alreay calculate all taxes like AST, CD, ST, IT etc but i have a question
In FBR artical 1248. C&F value is wite about $0.865 what is meant by that? is this valve is extra tax

plz guid me

Sir the mention % is for all countries or some specific countries if its not for all than what wiil be the % for Ukrain to import from there. Thanks

salam sir , can you please clear me that if i import paper from china , total how tax i will pay to clear my stock , i am bit confuse i read your messages like custom 20%, sale tax 17% and other tax like , 9.6 and 2 % , did it mean that i will pay total 46.2 % of my capital?
thanks you

A4PAPER Thailand se import krna acha ha ya Indonesia se? Profitable business kaha se ha ?

1 Like

M.ahsan can i get your mail or whatsapp?

Brother need your help if you are available

Adil sir i am at the very start of this business, please need you guidance

Please WhatsApp details for A4 papers at 03334842446

Please inform where to get details for duties on import of A4/A3 paper

Delivering Promises Since 1980

This is a public customer support forum for Tron Global (Private) Ltd. We do not share any precise information or price quotes here. please use this form instead.

Tron Global (Private) Limited. Pakistan
International freight forwarders and customs clearing agents since 1980.
UAN: (042) 111 570 570 Website: tron.pk | Email: info@tron.pk

*Opinions expressed here by the company staff, may and may not reflect of the company policy. Any content above that involves tariffs, valuation, or technical advice is being tendered to you based on the information provided to us in our discussion or in your correspondence. The advice must be interpreted as an opinion and is not binding in any way.
Tron™ and the Tron Logo are trademarks of Tron Global Private Limited., TradeMark No. 352122 registered in Pakistan under the Trade Marks Ordinance, 2001. Tron Global Private Limited is incorporated at Lahore, Pakistan. SECP No: 0086833
© 2020 All rights reserved. Terms of Service.